Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum

Real Estate Forum -Property Forum
Property Website: Next-Immo Next-Immo

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Relocating to a new city?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Agents and Brokers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Relocating to a new city? Répondre en citant

Relocating to a new city?

Hi All,

My husband has been offered a job in another city that is a more rural area, has better schools (we have two kids) is closer to family and is a slightly lower COL. We have actually talked about moving to this area for a few years and now we have the opportunity. I am a somewhat new agent (3 years in the business, mostly working with buyers) in a very robust market. Business has been going well the last year. I'm wondering if anyone here has ever relocated to a different area as an agent, and how long did it take you to get up to speed? I'm a bit nervous because I've lived in our current city for 12 years, and am very knowledgable about this area.

A new area and market seems daunting, as I don't know anything about the neighborhoods, schools, etc. So much of choosing a realtor has to do with their local expertise, and I will have none for a while. I am meeting with the manager of a brokerage in that area soon, but I would love to hear from anyone who has been through something similar, basically starting over. I am thinking of trying to join a team or work as an assistant to a busy agent for a while until I get to know the area. Thoughts?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Agents and Brokers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation