Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum

Real Estate Forum -Property Forum
Property Website: Next-Immo Next-Immo

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Agent Referral Agreement

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Agents and Brokers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Agent Referral Agreement Répondre en citant

Agent Referral Agreement

I am an agent here in California and I am the listing agent on a Short Sale. I asked a former colleague that now lives outside of California, but still is lic here to do the Short Sale negotiating with the bank. I had a buyer come to view the property during an open house that I had and thought it might be good if he represented the buyer, even though I have represented both sides I thought it might be best in this situation. I have ended up doing all the work for both sides, I thought he would contact someone to represent him at the home when they need to go for inspections and such, which seems to be quite often. I really like the buyer, but I am doing all of his work and he is getting not only the commission for the buyer, but also making the money for doing the Short Sale work. The Question I have is that it is in escrow and he has not and will not sign the Agent Referral Agreement. The buyer is not so happy with his work, but I am trying to keep the deal together, but not sure what my next steps would be, if I have any. I am not sure how I can force him to sign it, thinking I should have had him sign it before I sent him the buyers information like I usually do, but once again I trusted someone where I guess I should not have. Thanks.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Agents and Brokers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation