Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum

Real Estate Forum -Property Forum
Property Website: Next-Immo Next-Immo

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Getting an out of state recommendation for License?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Agents and Brokers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Getting an out of state recommendation for License? Répondre en citant

Getting an out of state recommendation for License?

Hi all, Ive been licensed for about a decade now, and Ive got a brokers license in 2 states. There is a third state that I live within 1 hour of that Id also like to get my license in, but I ran into an issue.

They have, in my opinion, a very arcane requirement that anyone applying for a new Brokers license in the state must get a recommendation from a current broker in the state. The problem is, of the 6-7 brokers I know, none are licensed in the state. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for how I might accomplish this?

The reality is brokers probably aren't comfortable giving someone they don't know a recommendation, and on top of that they probably dont want to encourage competition by giving me a recommendation. Paying someone a fee for their time of getting to know me is probably illegal, and Im a small independent brokerage, not part of a big company with branch offices everywhere.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Agents and Brokers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation