Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum

Real Estate Forum -Property Forum
Property Website: Next-Immo Next-Immo

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Which IDX to use for my website?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Real Estate Webmaster Issues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Mai - 09:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Which IDX to use for my website? Répondre en citant

Which IDX to use for my website?

A subject that comes to mind as I consider what kind of a website to buy/build is IDX integration. The monthly nut between the charges from your MLS and the IDX provider can easily be $80 - $100/month plus an initial setup charge. I understand that in business you must spend money to make money but at the same time you don't want to throw good money after bad. The question I have is how much benefit do you derive from IDX integration given the rise of the large search sites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, etc. where many people conduct their searches? I understand that you lose the ability for people to save searches or result sets on your site or to be notified automtically as new properties matching their criteria come on the market. This seems like an important way to make prospects into customers.

I lean towards including the IDX integration in a site and I've seen at least one survey to the effect that the number one feature sought after by users of a Real Estate website is the ability to search for properties. You can still have links to search sites but it's not the same. I'm interested in what others think.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Mai - 09:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Real Estate Forum -Property Forum Index du Forum -> real estate property forum -> Real Estate Webmaster Issues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation